Request for Service or Complaint (Fix-it-Form)

Leave This Blank:

The Board of County Commissioners are committed to providing efficient and timely services to its citizens. Do you want to request services, report a problem or submit comments? Doing so just got easier. As an alternative to calling the County Office (912) 576-5601, please complete the online form.

Should a problem require urgent attention, please call us immediately. For a police emergency, dial 911. Otherwise, call (912) 576-5601.

Have a problem or concern?
Please complete the form below and send it in. We will do the rest!

Thank you for your assistance!

Contact Information

Concern Information
Please select the appropriate area.

* indicates required fields.