Earlier this month, the Camden County Board of Elections & Registration (BoER) voted to relocate several polling places. These changes have been accepted by the Georgia Secretary of State’s Office and will be in effect for the March 24, 2020, Presidential Preference Primary.
Impacted voters will receive, by mail, an updated precinct card with the new polling place address. All voters are encouraged to visit the Georgia Secretary of State’s My Voter Page (MVP) to view their registration status.
In addition to voting at their assigned polling place, Camden County voters may take advantage of Advance In-Person (Early) Voting beginning on Monday, March 2, 2020. Specific locations, and special dates, including a Saturday voting opportunity, will be announced ahead of the election.
Voters who will be out of Camden County on Election Day, along with voters over age 65 and disabled voters, may request an absentee ballot application. Absentee ballot applications must be requested at least annually and interested voters should visit the BoER website, camdencountyga.gov/vote, or contact the office at 912-576-3245 for more information.
The following polling places have changed and their new addresses are listed below:
- Precinct 02—Waverly—North Camden Action Association Community Center at Maple Ford Park, located at: 1946 Spring Bluff Road, Waverly, Georgia 31565;
- Precinct 04—Browntown—Harbor Worship Center, located at: 140 Colerain Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548;
- Precinct 05—Harrietts Bluff—First Baptist Church, Harrietts Bluff, located at: 7354 Harrietts Bluff Road, Woodbine, Georgia 31569;
- Precinct 06—West Kingsland—Harbor Worship Center, located at: 140 Colerain Road, Kingsland, Georgia 31548;
- Precinct 10—North St. Marys—Kingdom City Church, located at: 124 Industrial Drive, St. Marys, Georgia 31558;
- Precinct 11—St. Marys (Formerly Mary Lee Clark)—Agape Christian Center, located at: 10600 Colerain Road, St. Marys, Georgia 31558;
- Precinct 12—South St. Marys—St. Marys Welcome Center, located at: 400 Osborne Road, St. Marys, Georgia 31558;
- Precinct 13—Mush Bluff-- Agape Christian Center, located at: 10600 Colerain Road, St. Marys, Georgia 31558; and
- Precinct 14—West St. Marys—Three Rivers Church, located at: 101 Miller Street, St. Marys, Georgia 31558.
Groups or organizations that would like more information about the new voting machines or polling place relocations are encouraged to contact the BoER office at 912-576-3245 to schedule a presentation.