The Camden County Board of Commissioners is seeking qualified applicants to fill a vacancy on the Camden County Public Library Board of Trustees. The Camden County Public Library Board of Trustees is comprised of five members appointed by the governmental agencies that financially support the library on a regular basis.
Qualifications for applicants include the following:
- Must reside in Camden County, Georgia;
- Must not be an employee or an immediate relative of an employee of the Camden County Public Library;
- Ability to serve a 2-year term;
- Ability to actively participate in the efforts of the Camden County Public Library Board of Trustees; and
- Ability to attend quarterly scheduled meetings held at the Camden County Public Library located at 1410 GA Hwy 40 East in Kingsland.
Board members shall receive no compensation. Services as a board member of Camden County Public Library shall be in a voluntary capacity only.
Qualified applicants should submit their intent to serve via the County website, www.camdencountyga.gov, featured on the homepage under Services, Online Forms, Citizen Board Application Form. If you have any questions, please call 912-576-5651. Position shall remain open until filled.