View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, December 14, 2010
Convene Public Hearing at 5:30 PM
- Amend the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 14, Animal Control Ordinance (Presented by County Attorney Brent Green)
Convene Public Hearing at 5:45 PM
- Amend the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 6, Article II, Section 6-20, Alcohol Ordinance (Presented by County Attorney Brent Green)
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Addition to Regular Agenda –
Item 16, Approval of Vendor for Old Still Road/Roberts Path Project-RFP#2010-109
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- November 16, 2010 Regular Meeting minutes
1. Alcohol License Renewals
2. Consideration of Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
3. Appointment of Greg Moore to the Camden County Planning Commission, District 3.
4. Acceptance of Resignation of Vice-Chair Zell from the Camden County Solid Waste Authority.
5. Appointment of Commissioner Jimmy Starline to the Camden County Solid Waste Authority.
6. Approval of 2010 New Years Day holiday.
7. Approval of the 2011 Meeting Calendar & Holiday Schedule.
Administration – Steve Howard / Mike Fender
8. Budget Amendment for Fiscal Year 2010.
9. Budget Amendment Fiscal Year 2011.
County Attorney Brent Green
10. Second Reading & Adoption to Amend the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 14, Animal Control Ordinance.
11. Second Reading & Adoption to Amend the Official Code of Camden County, Chapter 6, Article II, Section 6-20, Alcohol Ordinance.
12. Resolution on proposed Moratorium on current collection of Administrative Fee, Sec. 54-33, Camden County Official Code of Ordinances, and seeking direction from the Board concerning possible revision of Occupational Tax levied on businesses, Sec. 54-34.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
13. Expansion of Onsite Clinic to Include Chronic Disease Management Program.
Public Works –Right-of-Way Coordinator Ray Dyals
14. Consideration of Approval and Acceptance of Halifax Road Right-of-Way
Planning & Development – John Peterson
15. Resolution to authorize the Planning & Development Director to perform an administrative review and for authority to approve Site Plans to allow accessory structures to be permitted for construction, before a principal use or a principal building is constructed in A-F and A-R zoning districts; And further to authorize the Director to forward the Draft proposed UDC amendments to the Planning Commission for work session and advertising for public hearings.
- Calendar – December / January
- County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.