View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, August 17, 2010
Convene Work Session at 5:30 PM
· Old Still Road alignment with Robert’s Path
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· Proclamation recognizing August 28, 2010 as Sergeant Carlton “Dan” Jenkins Day. (Read by Commissioner Sears & presented to representative of the Camden County Sheriff’s Department.)
· Proclamation recognizing the week of August 30th through September 5, 2010 as Camden County Fire Fighter Appreciation Week. (Read by Vice-Chair Zell & presented to representative of Fire Rescue)
· Joint Proclamation recognizing a joint effort between Camden County Board of County Commissioners and the cities of St. Marys, Kingsland & Woodbine to host an Employee Health & Safety Fair. (Read by County Clerk Katie Bishop & presented to Staci Bowick)
1. Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
County Attorney – Brent Green
2. Official Resignation of Commissioner Stephen L. Berry, District 3, from the Board of County Commissioners.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
3. Kingsland By-Pass Phase II Design Vendor Qualification.
4. Road Development Proposal by the Joint Development Authority and authorization of staff to proceed with developing plan and initiation for land exchange and realignment with Robert’s Path located on Harriett’s Bluff Road, west of I-95.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
5. Consideration of Leave Time Re-organization. (Presented by Mike Fender & Staci Bowick)
6. Budget Amendments for Fiscal Year 2010.
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
· Introduction of Regular Agenda Items 7 & 8 presented by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
7. Consideration of request by John and Lynn Casey (#RZ2010-4 & SD2010-4) for rezoning for a minor subdivision approval to divide a two (2) acre parcel out of two (2) existing parcels for their home at 489 Vacuna Road, Kingsland, GA. In order to do so, they are required to rezone the two (2) acre parcel from Agricultural Forestry (A-F) to Residential (R-1). This property is located on Tax Map #083, Parcels #034A and 034E. (District 5 – Chair Rainer)
8. Consideration of request by Roland Chartrand (#SU2010-5) for a Special Use allowance for property located at 3406 Pelican Circle, Woodbine, GA. Mr. Chartand desires to place a manufactured home on this property located on Tax Map #131A, Parcel #037. This property is zoned Residential-2 (R-2) and the Future Land Use shows the property as Residential. (District 2 – Vice-Chair Zell)
Additional Public Comments