View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Approval of Chair to execute Tax Release Application.
2. Fiscal Year 2011 Area Agency on Aging Contract.
Environmental Health – Terry Ferrell
3. Approval of incorporation of Ordinance for Enforcement of Camden County Environmental Health Regulations into the Camden County Official Code of Ordinances.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
4. Approval of ACCG Summer Internship Grant Program Sub-grant Agreement.
Office of the Sheriff – Sheriff Tommy Gregory
5. Approval of Chair to execute the Federal Seized Asset Reports for FY09 and FY10.
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
6. Request by Roger A. Hutson (#RZ2010-2), represented by Robert W. Guy, Jr., for rezoning of his property from A-F (Agricultural Forestry) to R-1 (Residential). Mr. Hutson desires to subdivide the property to transfer a portion back to a descendant of a prior owner. This property is thirty-two (32) acres and is located on Tax Map #097, Parcel #005.
7. Request by Cherrie Geter, Lucille Dawson and Vivian Mathis (#RZ2010-3) for rezoning of three (3) acres from A-R (Agricultural Residential) to Commercial for the purposes of conducting a business of an outdoor Flea Market and Food Vending. This property is located on Tax Map #080, Parcel #070.
8. Request by Cherrie Geter, Lucille Dawson and Vivian Mathis (#SU2010-4) for a Special Use Permit to conduct a business of an outdoor Flea Market and Food Vending on the three (3) acres of land shown as Tax Map #080, Parcel #070. This property is located on Tax Map #080, Parcel #070.
9. Request for Impact Fee Exemption by Marshall Gillis, Owner of Century Metals Roofing Supply, 25284 Highway 17, Waverly, GA - Tax Map 72 Parcel 005.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.