View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· Presentation of Fiscal Year 2011 Budget. (Presented by Mike Fender & Steve Howard)
1. Approval for Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
2. Approval of Humane Society Contract.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
3. Approval of Old Red Bluff Road Drainage Easement from Marian Drury Lang.
4. Approval of Kingsland By-Pass Phase I design.
Office of the Sheriff – Sheriff Tommy Gregory
5. BJA FY 10 Recovery Act Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program Local Solicitation MOU (Memorandum of Understanding)
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
· Introduction of Regular Agenda Item 6 by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Office of Planning & Development – John Peterson
6. Approval of request for Special Use Permit (#SU2010-2) by Davis and Son Enterprises, Inc. to allow for property located at 103 Scrubby Bluff Road, Kingsland, GA to operate a business of a pistol range at the property. This property is zoned Commercial General (C-G) and located on Tax Map #095, Parcel #023C.
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
7. Acceptance of Donated Vehicle from Atlanta Gas & Light.
- County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.