View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Convene Work Session at 5:30 PM
- Employee Health Insurance Update
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· Proclamation recognizing National Police Week. (Read by Commissioner Charlene Sears)
- Fiscal Year 2010 3rd Quarterly Report. (Presented by Mike Fender)
· Presentation of Fiscal Year 2011 Budget. (Presented by Mike Fender & Steve Howard)
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Approval for Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
2. Consideration of Relief regarding Ad Valorem Taxes. (Presented by Adam Kabasakalian.
3. Approval of Building dedication in honor of Robert Mumford, Jr.
Public Safety – Emergency Management Director Mark Crews
4. Amendment to Agreement for Hazard Mitigation Planning Services
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.