View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, April 27, 2010
“Spotlight on the Camden County Health Department”
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation – Delivered by Pastor Pettus
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· The Essence of Our Community – What makes Camden County “Georgia’s Coastal Community of Choice” Art Contest for Camden County High School Art Students in connection with National County Government Month. (Presented by Staci Bowick)
· Employee of the Quarter for the 3rd Quarter. (Presented by Susan Conaway)
1. Reappointment of Chief Dennis Gailey to the Southeast Georgia Emergency Medical Services Council to serve a term of three (3) years to expire on June 30, 2013.
2. Appointment of Elizabeth Gunn to the Region Five Planning Board for the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities to serve a term of three (3) years to expire on June 30, 2013.
3. Approval for Chair to execute Tax Release Applications.
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
4. Adoption of Purchasing Card Policy.
5. Adoption of Travel Policy.
6. Approval of Budget Amendments for Fiscal Year 2010.
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
7. Mutual Aid Agreement for Fire Services- Camden County and Brantley County.
8. Approval of Grant Applications requiring matching funds.
Adjourn Regular Meeting
Convene Public Hearing
· Capital Improvement Element Transmittal Resolution - Annual Impact Fee Report by Finance & Budget Director Mike Fender.
· Introduction of Regular Agenda Items 9 – 10 by Planning & Development Director John Peterson and receive public comments regarding these items.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Reconvene Regular Meeting
Planning & Development – John Peterson
9. Adoption of Capital Improvement Element Transmittal Resolution and forwarding Annual Impact Fee Report to the Coastal Georgia Regional Commission for Regional and State review.
10. Rezoning - #R-01-2010 – Bennie Dallas, Sr. is requesting a rezoning from A-F to A-R of 4.64 acres of property located at 10,520 GA Hwy 110, Woodbine, GA. This property is located on Tax Map #053, Parcel #048.
11. Special Use Application - #SU-01-2010 – Dennis Kahler & Tom Mitchell are requesting a Special Use approval for property located at 1928 Hwy 40 East, Kingsland, GA. to allow the operation of a used car sales and limousine service businesses from the exiting building and facilities.
- County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such ame