View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
Spotlight on “Camden County Food Drive”
Convene Work Session at 5:00 PM
· Discussion regarding Revenue Projections for Fiscal Year 2010.
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- November 3, 2009 Work Session & Regular Meeting minutes
· Presentation by Steve Williams, MIROBA, LLC regarding Bridge Pointe
Convene Public Hearing
Amendments to the Unified Development Code
· Public Comments
1. First Reading of Amendments to the Unified Development Code (UDC).
2. Request by Applicant, James Lewis, for a Variance (#V-007-09) to reduce the right side setback of property from 40’ to 15’ for the construction of a cabin in the wooded area of the property verses the open field. This property is located at 11442 Burnt Fort Road, White Oak, GA as identified on Tax Map #017, Parcel #011. (District 1 – Commissioner Keene)
3. Request by Applicant, Greg King, for a Variance (#V-008-09) to reduce the County’s minimum width of a manufactured home from 16’ to 14’. Mr. King desires to place a 14’ wide manufactured home on the property located at 174 Sam Miller Road, White Oak, GA. This property is zoned Agricultural Forestry (A-F) and identified on Tax Map #003, Parcel #002C. (District 1 – Commissioner Keene)
4. Request by Applicant, Everett Burch, for a Variance (#V-009-09) to reduce the County’s minimum width of a manufactured home from 16’ to 14’. Mr. Burch desires to place a 14’ manufactured home on the property located at 7470 Harrietts Bluff Road, Woodbine, Georgia. This property is zoned Mobile Home Park (MHP) and identified on Tax Map #131B, Parcel #002. (District 2 – Vice-Chair Zell)
Adjourn Public Hearing
5. Contract transferring 5311 Vehicles to the Coastal Regional Commission.
6. Warranty Deed for Baker Avenue.
7. Tax Release Applications
Administration – Steve Howard
8. Regular Meeting Calendar and Holiday Schedule for 2010. (Presented by Interim County Clerk Katie Bishop)
Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
9. Southeastern Bank Agreement (website).
10. Budget Amendments for Fiscal Year 2009.
- Calendar – November / December
- County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments.