View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Convene Work Session at 5:00 PM
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- October 20, 2009 Regular Meeting Minutes & October 27, 2009 Special Called Meeting Minutes
· Presentation by Steve Williams, MIROBA, LLC regarding Bridge Pointe
Administration – County Administrator Steve Howard
1. Consideration of Jail Project Options.
2. Approval of Tax Release Applications.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
3. Temporary Closing of Harriett’s Bluff Road for Church Event.
Support Services – Staci Bowick
4. Employee Health Benefits & Premium Proposal
Strategic Planning – Diana Smith
5. Consideration of Requests for Ad Valorem Tax Refunds.
6. Consideration of Master Agreement with the PATH Foundation to Build Trails.
7. Request for Consent to apply for Coastal Incentive Grant.
- Calendar – November/December
- County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting