View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
“Spotlight on Emergency Management Agency”
Convene Work Session at 5:30 PM
- Master Land Use Plan – Bill Ross, Ross & Associates
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Addition to Regular Agenda:
Item 11 - Approve vendor for County Banking Services
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
1. Reappointments to the Camden County Library Board of the following members to serve a two (2) year term: Ann Creed, Grayson Day & Melinda Mullis.
2. Reappointment to the Camden County Department of Family and Children Services of the following member to serve a five (5) year term: Rick L. Douylliez.
3. Approval of Tax Release Applications.
4. Denial of Request(s) for Tax Refunds.
5. Approval of Humane Society Contract.
6. Approval of Agreement for Legal Services.
Office of Finance & Budget – Mike Fender
7. SPLOST VI 2008 – 2013 Projections.
Planning & Development – Mike Tuller
8. Request by Gary Knappenberger (#SU-003-09) for a Special Use Permit to allow a licensed individual to lease the existing building at 5991 US 17 North for the operation of a Pet/Animal Crematorium, Tax Map #081, Parcel #017. (District 1 – Commissioner Keene)
9. Request by Russell Clark (#R-004-09) to subdivide the existing forty-one (41) acre tract into three (3) parcels: 36.44 acres to remain Agricultural Forestry, 2.56 & 2.00 acre parcels as Agricultural Residential located at McKinnon Road South, Tax Map #063, Parcel #025. (District 1 - Commissioner Keene)
10. Request by William Jeffcoat (#V-002-09) for a variance to reduce the left side yard setback from fifteen feet (15’) to ten feet (10’) to allow for the placement of a (24’ x 36’) accessory use building located at 1474 Horseshoe Cove Road, Tax Map #100A, Parcel #034. (District – Commissioner Keene)
11. Approve vendor for County Banking Services.
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting