View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
“Spotlight on Solid Waste”
Convene Work Session at 5:00 PM
· Employee Health Plan Analysis
Adjourn Work Session
Convene Public Hearing at 5:30 PM
- Unified Development Code (UDC) Amendments.
Adjourn Public Hearing
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
- Invocation – Pastor Frances Howell, Oakhill United Methodist Church
Approval of Minutes – April 28, 2009 Public Hearing Minutes
Addition to Regular Agenda:
Item 11 - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for allocated individual funds under the BJA FY 09 Recovery Act Edward Bryne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program Local Solicitation for the Sheriff’s Office. (Presented by Sheriff Tommy Gregory)
Item 2: Approval of Quitclaim Deed from Camden County to State of Georgia for I-95 Welcome Center Project.
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
- Third Quarter Budget Presentation (presented by Finance Director Mike Fender)
Administration – Steve Howard
1. Tax Release Applications.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
2. Approval of Quitclaim Deed from Camden County to State of Georgia for I-95 Welcome Center Project.
This item will be deleted during Agenda Amendments.
Strategic Planning – Diana Smith
3. Approval of Policies Statement and Sub-Recipients Affidavit and Certification for the Neighborhood Stabilization Program Grant.
County Administrator Advisory Committee – Adam Kabasakalian, Chair
4. Request by Kirk Croasmun for refund of interest and penalties paid on property tax for parcel #118I - 063.
5. Request by current owners on record, Anne G. Williams & Lucy Proctor Gay, of map/parcel #065 - 035C, 065 - 035D, 065 - 035E to waive interest and penalties.
Planning & Development – Mike Tuller
6. Second Reading and Adoption of Unified Development Code Amendments (UDC).
7. Planning & Development Department Reorganization.
Sheriff’s Office – Captain Harriett Sirmon
8. Request from Sheriff’s Office to relocate Investigations Unit to Old Magistrate Building.
Office of the County Engineer – Harvey Amerson, Capital Improvements
9. Government Services Complex project update.
Emergency Management Agency – Mark Crews
10. Acceptance of Emergency Management Grant.
Office of the Sheriff – Sheriff Tommy Gregory
11. Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for allocated individual funds under the BJA FY 09 Recovery Act Edward Bryne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program Local Solicitation for the Sheriff’s Office. (Presented by Sheriff Tommy Gregory)
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting
Please be advised that this agenda is subject to amendments. Please contact the Office of the County Clerk at (912) 576-5651 before 5:00 PM the day of the scheduled meeting to obtain such amendments