View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Government Services Building, (Courthouse Square)
200 East 4thStreet, 2nd Floor, Room 252,
Commissioners’ Meeting Chambers
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
· February 3, 2009 Work Session
· February 3, 2009 Regular Meeting
1. Approval of Tax Release Applications.
2. Approval of Surplus List.
Office of Strategic Planning – Diana Smith
3. Adoption of 2009 Legislative Profile.
Office of the Tax Commissioner – Beth Soles
4. Approval of Resolution to Authorize Tax Commissioner to waive penalties & interest on unpaid ad valorem taxes under certain conditions. (County Attorney Brent Green)
5. Authorize Tax Commissioner to accept checks and credit/debit cards as forms of payment. (County Attorney Brent Green)
Planning & Development – Michael Tuller
6. R-016-08 – Clarence and Melvenia Moore – Rezone from Agricultural Forestry (A-F) to Agricultural Residential (A-R) of approximately 4.1419 acres located at 318
Spring Hill Church Road.
Public Works – Scott Brazell
7. Approval of P & A Engineering Annual Letter of Agreement.
Public Safety – Chief Dennis Gailey
8. Approval of Fire Station 11 Lease Agreement with City of Woodbine.
9. Request to make application for grant funding that requires matching funds.
· Calendar – February/March
· County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting