View Other Items in this Archive |
View All Archives | Printable Version
Camden County Board of Commissioners
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
County Annex Building, Conference Room
107 North Gross Road
Convene Regular Meeting at 6:00 PM
Adoption of Agenda
Approval of Minutes
August 5, 2008, Work Session regarding AvanTex Wastewater Treatment Systems.
August 5, 2008, Regular Meeting.
1. Approve and authorize the execution of the Tax Release Applications.
2. Acceptance of a drainage easement from John A. Jastram, Mallard Pointe subdivision. District 2 – Vice-Chair Zell
Administration – Steve Howard
3. Discussion on Homestead Tax Relief Grants.
Planning and Development – Loretta Riggins-Hylton
4. #SU-004-08, Thomas C. Gowen, Special Use Request to allow a pole barn (accessory structure) to be built on the property prior to principal structure development. District 2 – Vice Chair Zell
5. #SU-003-08, Scherie Field, Special Use Request to allow used automobile sells. District 5 – Commissioner David Rainer
6. #S-003-08 (R), Sanctuary River Club at St. Andrews Sound, Phase 10 Re-plat of Subdivision. District 1 – Chairman Rhodes
7. #S-002-08 (R), Sanctuary River Club at St. Andrews Sound, Phase 11, Re-plat of Subdivision. District 1 – Chairman Rhodes
Public Works – Scott Brazell
8. 2009 Local Assistance Road Program (L.A.R.P.) list.
Solid Waste – Lannie Brant
9. Camden County v. The Estate of Johnny H. Murray, dba, Integrated Systems Technology, Inc., execution of Release of All Claims.
10. Second reading and adoption of an ordinance of the Official Code of Camden County, Georgia by adding Chapter 27, Sections 1 – 35 Camden County fire Rescue Fire Prevention & Services Ordinance.
Calendar – August/September
• County Administrator’s Report
Additional Public Comments
Adjourn BOC Meeting