Elections & Registration
Board of Elections & Registration Mission
As an independent body and within the legal framework of the State of Georgia and Camden County, the mission of the Board of Elections & Registration is that of:
- Conducting elections and certifying the election results;
- Verifying voters and ballots;
- Educating the community and increasing community awareness of upcoming elections; and,
- Creating community confidence and trust in voting and the democratic process.
- Registering qualified citizens to vote.
- Maintaining all voter records.
- Providing verification of voters and voter information.
- Assigning voters to appropriate Districts and Precincts.
- Assisting with the training of Poll Officers.
- Expediting all Absentee Voting.
The Board of Elections & Registration Strategic Plan 2019-2024 (PDF) includes the Mission, the Goals for 2024, and details some of the Major Challenges facing the Board.
Meeting Agendas and Minutes