Purchasing & Procurement
Purchasing and Procurement is responsible for the purchase of all products, supplies, furniture, equipment, vehicles and services of the Camden County Board of Commissioners. It shall obtain all supplies, equipment and services at the lowest cost to the Board of Commissioners that meet or exceed the customer’s specifications for performance, quality and availability at the time of purchase. It shall oversee the commercial relationships between the Camden County Board of Commissioners and its suppliers and insure that all aspects of its relationships are held to the highest ethical and professional standards.
To cooperatively develop and execute sourcing strategies with County Departments for products and services that meet or exceed county requirements and to perform these services to the highest ethical and professional standards. To strive to maximize the purchasing value of public funds in procurement and to provide safeguards for maintaining a procurement system of quality and integrity.
COVID-19 Bid Opening Procedure Change
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Camden County is restricting visitor access to County buildings.
Bids may be E-mailed to email@example.com and the bids MUST be in pdf format. If you e-mail your bid, please confirm that Purchasing has received your bid.
Purchasing will open bids at the designated time and bidders may listen to the public opening via conference call. To call in to the bid opening, call 1-978-990-5000, Access Code 500227.
We appreciate your understanding of these new procedures.
Doing Business with Camden County
- Vendor Guide (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Vendor Application (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Blank W-9 (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Contractor E-Verify Affidavit (PDF)
- Vendor EFT Form (PDF)Ve
Interested parties may elect to receive email or text message notifications for each new bid opportunity. To receive notification, please subscribe to the appropriate categories through Notify Me. These communications are sent as the information is updated on the website.
Surplus Auction Sites
Throughout the year Camden County disposes of surplus items which are no longer of use. If you are interested in being notified when items are listed for auction, please contact Kelsey Kelley.
- Camden County Purchasing Policies and Procedures (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Camden County Purchasing Card Policy (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Elected Officials Purchasing Card User Agreement (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Camden County Travel Policy (PDF) Opens in New Window
- NIGP Commodity Codes Opens in New Window
- Camden County Sales Tax Exemption Form 2021 (PDF)
- Camden County W-9 2020 (PDF)
- Check Request Form (Word) Opens in New Window
- Florida Tax Exempt Form (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Hotel/Motel Tax Exempt Form (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Surplus Notice Form (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Travel Forms (PDF) Opens in New Window
- Vendor Complaint Form (PDF) Opens in New Window