- Departments A - F
- Fire Rescue
- Rescue Division
Emergency Medical Services
Camden County Fire Rescue proudly serves the citizens and visitors of the county with six Advanced Life Support ambulances. These ambulances are staffed with a minimum of an EMT-Basic and a Paramedic/AEMT.
To treat some of the most challenging illnesses and injuries our Life Squads are equipped with state of the art lifesaving equipment:
- 12 Lead Electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Remote ECG Transmission of 12 Lead ECG's to Hospitals
- Intraosseous Drill Infusions
- Current ACLS Medications
- Nitronox Pain Management
- Endtidal CO2 Measurement
- Stroke Protocol with Tele-Medicine to a comprehensive stroke center
Given the best equipment and training, the fire rescue department delivers unparalleled patient care and sense of security that is second to none.
Firefighter Paramedic Recruitment
Camden County Fire Rescue is now offering new hire paramedics a $5,000 sign-on bonus.
- Minimum Requirement: Must be certified firefighter or obtain certification within first year of employment. You must be NPQ Certified and obtain Georgia Paramedic Number.
- Must complete two years of employment. If employee leaves prior to two years, employee will be pro-rated for the current six month period.
- Funds to be distributed in five payments:
- At completion of hiring process
- At six month anniversary
- At one year anniversary
- At 18-month anniversary
- At two year anniversary
Internal Firefighter Paramedic Candidates
Camden County Fire Rescue is now offering tuition reimbursement up to $6000 for current employees who enroll/are enrolled in paramedic school.
- Minimum Requirement: Employee must complete their initial probationary period.
- Must complete two years of employment-sign continued employment agreement.
- Amount to be received per pay period over two years once program is completed and licensure is obtained.
Camden County Receives Grant for InternsThe Camden County Board of Commissioners is pleased to announce that it is a recipient of Georgia County Internship Program (GCIP) funds from the Association of County Commissioners of Georgia (ACCG) and the ACCG Civic Affairs Foundation. Read on...
Maxine Meredith Recognized as Employee of the QuarterAt their January 17, 2023, regular meeting, the Camden County Board of Commissioners recognized Maxine Meredith of Camden County Fire Rescue as Employee of the Quarter. Read on...