Civil Court Information
Need Legal Assistance?
Georgia Legal Services Program, Brunswick Office
If you are financially unable to afford the services of an attorney, you should contact the Georgia Legal Services Program to determine if you are eligible for their services.
Brunswick Office located at:
1607 Union Street, Brunswick, GA 31520
(912) 264-7301 or (877) 808-0553
If you or someone in your family is a victim of Domestic Violence, you are urged to contact your local family violence center & shelter. All services are free & confidential.
Family Violence Protective Orders
Limitations on the Clerk's Office Under Georgia Code
Under O.C.G.A. §15-19-51
By law, no legal advice may be given by any member of this office. At no time should statements made by office staff be considered any form of legal advice. Please seek a licensed attorney for legal assistance.
Pro Se Litigation Forms
- Pro Se Filing Instructions (PDF)
- Affidavit of Poverty [Paupers Affidavit] (PDF)
- Adult Name Change Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Minor Child Name Change Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Filing & Serving an Answer & Counterclaim Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Civil Contempt Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Response to Petition for Citation of Contempt (PDF)
- Divorces Including Minor Children Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Divorces Excluding Minor Children Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Petition for Service By Publication Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Modification of Custody and/or Child Support Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Petition For Legitimation & Custody Forms & Instructions (PDF)
- Witness Subpoena Form (PDF)
- Subpoena for Production of Evidence Form (PDF)
Thu, Jun 8
Thu, Jun 15
Thu, Jun 22
Thu, Jun 29